If you’re already a fan of coffee then you’re really going to love this recipe for keto coffee, also known as “butter coffee.” What if you’ve never had coffee before? Well, this just may be the cup that makes you a fan.
In moderation, high-quality organic coffee can definitely have its proven coffee health benefits. This recipe takes coffee to another level, a much healthier level in my opinion. Instead of just mainly getting a punch of eye-opening caffeine with a solid dose of antioxidants, this recipe adds in nutritional powerhouse ingredients like grass-fed butter and bone broth collagen powder to give you a sustainable boost of energy that doesn’t leave you falling flat a few hours later.
Keto Coffee Recipe … or Butter Coffee!
- one 8-ounce cup of organic coffee
- 1 scoop bone broth collagen powder
- 1 scoop beef gelatin (optional)
- 1 tablespoon grass-fed butter
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil or MCT oil
- cinnamon to sprinkle on top
- Add all ingredients to a high-powered blender, blending until well combined.