1. Chicken Fajita Soup
We’re big fans of chicken tortilla soup, but we didn’t realize chicken fajita soup was a thing until we tried this delicious Tex Mex soup.
- 1 pound of boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 2 cans of condensed cream of chicken soup
- 1 cup of salsa
- 2 cups of frozen corn
- 1 can black beans, drained
- 1½ cups water
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- ½ teaspoon dried cilantro
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
Combine all ingredients in the crockpot and cook on low for 4 to 6 hours.
Shred chicken with a fork after a few hours, then place it back in the slow cooker with the rest of the soup.
Serve with sour cream and green onions.
2. Paleo Curry Chicken
This is one of the best curry chicken recipes we’ve ever tried, and we love that it’s paleo and gluten free.
- 2 lbs skinless chicken breast
- 2 tbsp tomato paste
- 1 tbsp coconut oil
- 1 cup full-fat coconut milk
- 3/4 cup chicken broth
- 1 wedge fresh ginger, minced
- 6 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 medium fresh green chilli, minced
- 1 onion, finely chopped
- 2 medium red bell peppers, diced
- 4 tbsp Garam Masala
- 1 tsp cumin seeds
Place ingredients in crockpot and cook on high for 2 to 4 hours or low for 6 to 8 hours.
3. Chicken and Veggies
There are thousands of different ways to approach this recipe for crockpot chicken and veggies. We like to use chicken thighs, red potatoes, green beans, and carrots.
Lightly drizzle all ingredients with olive oil, and sprinkle with salt and pepper. We also like to use garlic powder.
Heat on high for 5 or 6 hours or low for 3 to 4 hours.